How We Serve
Your challenges are unique. But when we partner with you,
we’re looking for one thing: your true self. We want to
help you shed the shackles of a life informed by the accumulation of your wounds, or guided
by the expectations of others and
who you thought you should be.
We have big aspirations for your life. And together, we’ll take the steps to help you get there.
We offer individual, couples, & family therapy using the following modalities:
- Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP)
- Psychotherapeutic Psychedelic Integration
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Meditation and Mindfulness Practices
Initial session is 60 minutes, follow-up sessions are 45 minutes (varies by individual need)
Initial session is 75 minutes, follow-up sessions are 60 minutes (varies by couple’s need)
Initial session is 75 minutes, follow-up sessions are anywhere from 75-120 minutes (varies by family’s need)
COUPLES AND FAMILY INTENSIVES
3hrs-2days (varies by intervention used)
The above list is always evolving. At Erika Malm Collective, we understand there are many ways to heal.
One size does not fit all.
We stay abreast of current research, and are constantly learning the most effective and innovative evidence-based treatments. That said, we’re most interested in understanding your specific needs and desires so that we can personalize your treatment to offer you possible pathways to attain and maintain your definition of health.