Why use an out-of-network provider?
At Erika Malm Collective, we’ve made a conscious decision to be out-of-network providers. As a result, we have the freedom to focus 100% on your treatment needs. As individual providers and as a team, we customize your care and tailor your treatment plans to meet your goals, not the goals of insurance companies.
All of us here at Erika Malm Collective have more time to partner with you on the path to your health and well being. This includes:
- Thoughtful, personalized treatment
- Collaborating with other treatment providers on your team
- Greater appointment availability
We care deeply about getting you the help you need.
Understand your out-of-network mental health benefits
The first step is to contact the Member Services phone number on the back of your health insurance card. Ask your insurance representative the below questions to understand your coverage and out of pocket costs.
- Do I have “out-of-network outpatient mental health coverage”?
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
- What is my co-insurance rate for outpatient psychotherapy (% of reimbursement per session)?
- How many outpatient therapy sessions are allowed per calendar year?
- Am I eligible for coverage under the “2008 Timothy’s Law”? (This allows some members access to unlimited therapy sessions if they meet criteria for a biological based diagnosis)
- Do you require prior authorization for out-of-network outpatient therapy sessions? If so, please provide them with the date of the first session and our billing information below:
Erika Malm Collective, LCSW LLC
NPI #: 1134596232
TAX ID: 45-3370721
- What is the process for submitting claims — Mail, Fax, or Online? It will be important to record the proper mailing, fax or web address so you will be ready to submit your claims.
- We will provide you with monthly invoices that will include all of the necessary information for your claims to be processed. This will also be your paid receipt.
Don’t have insurance?
We’re here to help! For individuals without insurance, we offer moderate fee treatment. If out-of-network treatment is financially prohibitive, we are committed to connecting you with personalized referrals to low-fee or in-network individuals or clinics.